Smartphones, one of the must have accessories we own today and frankly speaking it matters a lot to tech enthusiast people like us. That being said, we care about our smartphones and want to have a powerful one with good enough performance for our daily use.
The technology has evolved in a dramatic way and as a result of that we are witnessing the rustic charm of smartphone generation. I still remember back in 2014 when I bought my first ever Android phone that time 1 GB of RAM used to be fair enough and people felt lucky to have device with 1 GB of RAM. Now years later you are easily getting a smartphone with massive 4 GB of RAM with 25000 of INR. That shows how time changes, as well as the technology, improvises.
So, in this article I’m about to write Smartphones with 4 GB of RAM within a price tag of 25000. Few of them may not be available in India as of now but looking so close to get launched in India. Here’s the list –
1. Mi 5 pro
Stating with one of the most anticipated smartphone launched in India this year. Xiaomi Mi 5, the latest and greatest device from xioami runs on Snapdragon 820, the highest from Qualcomm. The upgraded Version Mi 5 offers 4 GB of RAM along with 128 GB of Internal storage though it’s not yet launched in India. Othan than that all the specs of Mi5 & Mi 5 pro are same with 5.15-inch full HD display Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor 16 megapixel rear camera with 4-axis OIS, 4 Ultrapixel camera front camera, 3000 mAh battery along with Xiaomi’s custom MIUI 7 on Android.
What’s special in Mi 5 & Mi 5 pro :-
1. For look and feel Mi 5 pro is more than premium in classic black colour and thworld.ved 3D glass back with all metal side, finger print scanner integrated in the front of the device makes it more attractive.
2. Mi 5 offers a great Display quality though it’s just Full HD not 2k display but produces a lot better from the on paper specification. Along with that this Mi 5 performs like a charm, with Antutu scores more than 1,00,000 it was able to stunt the tech world.
Xiaomi’s been able to attract a lot of people by their new design and impressive price tag
2. One Plus Two
Next up, One Plus, a fairly new company launched their 2nd device called One Plus Two last year with modern chipsets like Snapdragon 810 clocked at 1.8 GHz , 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal storage ( non- expandable ), 5.5 inch Full HD display. As per photography One Plus Two hosted a 13 MP rear shooter and a 5 MP of front facing camera. One plus Two optted for Stock like Oxygen OS top of Android with 3300 mah of battery.
What’s special in One Plus Two :-
1. The OnePlus One had some unique design attributes that allowed it to stand out from the other devices on the market. Probably the most significant was the back cover, which sported a highly textured feel. Also with side metal is felt premium within Indian Price rag of 25000/- . The finger print button integrated in the front of the device looked charm and also worked like a charm.
2. Secondly, after Cyanogen OS One Plus optted for Oxygen OS for their so called TWO device and it actually worked for them. A lot of people liked that almost stock like experience with some Custom ROM’s tweak.
3. YU Yutopia
Yu Televentures entered the Indian smartphone market in December 2014 from Micromax’s online venture. After huge success of YUreka and YUphoria it believed itself and launched a smartphone worth 25000/- INR.
Specswise , you have a 5.2-inch QuadHD display. Yu Yutopia runs Android 5.1.1 with the Cyanogen 12.1 OS atop it. With a snapdragon 810 chipset along with 4 GB of RAM , 32 GB of ROM, a 21MP rear camera with the Sony IMX230 sensor with an f/2.2 aperture anf on the front you get an 8MP camera.
What’s special in YUtopia :-
1. It was on paper specifications which attracted people. 2k display with 515 of PPI is what people seen in this budget category. A 21 MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor was about to keep promises.
2. Cyanogen OS, somewhat a geek’s dreamland with unlimited customization and tweaks was offered pre-loaded with this Yutopia but full review analysis says that, A powerful Hardware was led down by buuggy Software experiences.
4. Vivo V3 Max
Vivo, a fairly new company launching smartphones in India. There’s current highlighting device is V3 Max. A 5.5 inch Full HD display. 4 GB of RAM , 32 GB of Internal storage. But what they lack of is the processor – With a price tag of 25k is device offers you a mid – ranged Snapdragon 652. In the camera portion V3 Max offers a 13 MP of rear camera & 8 MP front with some very good results. V3 Max offers a 3000 mah of battery.
What’s special in Vivo V3 Max :-
1. Vivo claims it has worked on the camera sensor to make it fast and it shows. The focusing on this sensor is extremely quick, there is no lag. While the front camera is pretty good too.
2. With 4 GB of RAM there will be no problem in multitasking while the processor belongs to mid-range. With Hi-Fi Music experience it makes the value more better.
5. Meizu Pro 6
Meizu new in all origins trying hard to get a reputation for their smartphones and surpringly it’s actually doing a great job after launching succesful devices like Meizu m2 note , Mx5 its now looking for their flagship device Meizu pro 6 though it’s not launched in India yet but in near future it will be.
Specification wise Pro 6 offers a 5.20-inch display with Full HD resolution. In storage 32 GB of Internal & 4 GB of RAM is what that will work. With 21 MP of rear & 5 MP of front it promises a good enough photography results. Pro 6 has a battery of 2560 mAh.
What’s Special in Meizu Pro 6 :-
1. The biggest special thing in this device is that Pro 6 is powered by a Mediatek X25 processor with great raw performances.
2. Meizu always a camera centric phone never failed providing good results with photography and this time no exception and with their Custom Flyme OS over Android is good to use with little tweaks.
6. OPPO F1 Plus
Just like Vivo , Oppo the new entered into Indian Smartphone market working hard for their stand. Their Newly launched F1 Plus focusing on their cameras. The smartphone offers you a 16 MP selfie camera with 23 MP of rear camera A 5.5-inch full HD display. The device is powered by a MediaTek’s Helio P10 octa-core paired with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB internal storage, which can be expanded using a 128GB microSD card.
What’s special in F1 Plus :-
1. As above mentioned the rear and front camera is a stunner with 23 & 16 MP of pair performs greatly. This device is for selfie addicted with good rear camera too.
2. The second stunner above the device is their fast charging method so called VOCC flash charge, which helps you to charge this 2850 mah battery very quickly.
7. ZuK Z2 Pro
Zuk a sub- brand of Lenovo launched their 2nd smartphone with a name of Zuk Z2 & Z2 Pro is the upgraded version. Z2 Pro offers you an insane 6 GB of RAM with the Snapdragon 820 processor. With 5.20-inch Full HD display and internal of 64 GB. With 13 MP of rear and 8 MP of front camera it promises to provide a fair enough photos. With Android 6.0 with Cyanogen OS and 3100 mah battery it attracts a lot of people to own this within $420 of price tag. This device may be launching soon in India but no official word as of now.
8. LeEco Le 2 Pro
The Chinese manufacturer Letv presently LeEco giving surprises day by day. Their first midranged Letv Le 1s was huge successful all over the globe and now with Le 2 with cheap price and premium hardware becoming a sensation.
With 5.5 inch Full HD display. 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal all powered by heilo X25 putting everyone on craze . Amusing Hardware with their Custom Software making it possible to get a huge hype. At photography 21 MP of rear camera and 8 MP of front facing camera is there. This LeEco Le 2 pro about get launched in India within a month.
9. Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
While every manufacturer trying hard to give their customers a bit new thing micromax, the Indian originating company never too far away from glory. Recently they launched their own flagship Canvas 6 pro with 4 GB of RAM . Though other specs are nothing exciting with Full HD 5.5 inch display & just 16 GB of Internal. 13 MP of rear & 5 of front. But above everything they tried hard to give a device with 4 GB of RAM within a small budget. At 13999/- INR you are getting this device though no metal build or a fingerprint scanner found in this device.
That’s all what I’m was about to write now the big question is do you really need a device with ginormous 4 GB of RAM ? If your intention is to make it future proof than future is always about to give you something newer when it comes to technology. That being said its completely your decision to invest what you really want. Have a nice one.