Fiverr is an online selling and buying site, here you can hire anyone for doing your work in only 5$ (Rs.300). On fiverr anyone can register and can sell their gigs, here gigs are tasks and services offered by the users. At this time fiverr has more than 3 million active gigs and the price starts from $5 to $500.
I know some peoples who earns 10,000$ (Rs.585700) monthly and you can also make a huge amount from fiverr if you’ll concentrate, in this guide we’ll talk about earning money from fiverr. I personally spended 21 days on fiverr and i really loved that site. Here we don’t requires any college marks or any diploma, its free and accessible by everyone in any country.
Start Your Own Shop at Fiverr
Creating gigs on fiverr is easy but getting customers becomes quite hard, because what you’re selling is already available on fiverr, then why will someone invest on you when he’s getting better than. Below are some tips and steps.
1. Create an Fiverr account (Register here), you can also use your facebook and twitter account to register.
2. After you register, you need to fill your information, description for customer satisfaction, connect your twitter and also from the settings tab.
3. Go to Sales and create a new Gig.
4. Here we goes now, Give an Simple and eye catchy title to your gig. (see my gig), Fill the category, make your description lengthy but short around of 500 words also don’t forget divide your gig description in parts so that it can be easy to read.
5. Use content related tag, the tags are works as keywords, like you’re selling birthday greetings, so use tags Birthday, Greetings, handmade.
6. Add an simple and content showing photo which describes your content easily, add a video also then publish your Gig.
7. Share it on facebook, twitter and pinterest, you’ll get the share button too when your gig will be published.
8. Try to add new gigs daily so that you can get more customers.
9. Update your payment information, if you have an paypal account then connect it either you can apply for the local bank transfers by going to the sales tab.
10. Don’t try to do fraud with the buyers, fiverr will disable your account, refund the money to and remember that every gig is reviewed by the fiverr editors manually, if they found anything wrong they will deny your gig.