I hate messenger app but just because facebook forces thier users to use it that’s why we all are using it. It eats up a lot of memory and ram which is really terrible. In this article, you’ll get messenger APK for HTC phones. From last few days Facebook messenger is continuously crashing on HTC desire 626g+ model. Their new update to messenger is caution this issue. To solve this issue we’ll use the old messenger version 126.96.36.199.13.
Facebook messenger crashing – Solved
#1. Uninstall the messenger application from your mobile phone.
#2. Now after uninstall download fb messenger from below link.
#3. Click here to download messenger (APK)
#4. After downloading apk, you have to go to setting >> security >> and allow install from unknown sources.
#5. Done, now install the messenger, as its your first time in this app so this might take few seconds in opening so dont be hurry.
#6. You have successfully installed the messenger for htc desire 626g+.
The messenger which you have downloaded is old version of messenger. I will recommend you guys not to update the app, as updating the app will again replace the apk from new one and again your app will start crashing.
I hate Facebook’s shitty messenger, and if you permanently want to get rid of messenger app, then check out this guide. How to use Facebook without messenger.
Facts about facebook messenger
- Its one of the most downloaded app on the play-store.
- Facebook forces us to use their app.
- In April 2014, they were 200 million users for messenger and now in 2016 they have 800 million users.
- You can make calls to anywhere in whole world from messenger for Free.
Why I Hate Messenger
- Annoying notifications
- If you have too many friends and they start sending you messages then you’ll get tired from notifications,
- Facebook calls, yes anyone can call you because you have a messenger app.
- Very poor linking for message requests.