After funding, they needs to aquire small start ups to make it all in their own way and here’s listing of those.
- In June 2011, Snapdeal acquired Bangalore-based group buying site, Grabbon.com.
- In April 2012, Snapdeal acquired esportsbuy.com, an online sports goods retailer based out of Delhi.
- In May 2013, Snapdeal acquired Shopo.in, an online marketplace for Indian handicraft products.
- In April 2014, Snapdeal acquired fashion products discovery site, Doozton.com.
- In December 2014, Snapdeal acquired gifting recommendation site, Wishpicker.com.
- In January 2015, Snapdeal acquired a stake in product comparison website Smartprix.com.
- In February 2015, Snapdeal acquired luxury fashion products discovery site, Exclusively.in.
- In March 2015, Snapdeal acquired 20% stake in logistics service company Gojavas.com.It currently owns a 50% stake in GoJavas valued at $35 million.
- In March 2015, Snapdeal acquired ecommerce management software and fulfillment solution provider, Unicommerce.com .
- In March 2015, Snapdeal entered into the financial services marketplace by acquiring a majority stake of RupeePower which provides a digital platform for financial products to customers. Mr. Tejasvi Mohanram, the founder of RupeePower would continue to be the MD&CEO of the company.
- In April 2015, Snapdeal acquired mobile-payments company FreeCharge.com.
In September 2015, Snapdeal acquired Reduce Data, a programmatic display advertising platform.